Boyton Beach A/C Repair & Service: Always On Call & Professional
Emergency Air Conditioning Service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
ProMag Energy Group A/C in Boynton Beach provides on call 24/7 air conditioning repair and is ready to serve your local area. We have a 2 hour response time to anywhere in the local Boynton Beach, FL area. ProMag Energy Group air conditioning offers a wide variety of services to ensure your air conditioning and heating system is in peak working condition. We offer everything from duct cleanings to full air conditioning system installations for your home or business and in some cases we can give free estimates over the phone.
We have teams of HVAC certified technicians on standby and ready to work. Our experts are there to answer any questions you may have about your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning unit whether residential or commercial. We also offer an array of services that make ProMag one of the best overall companies on the market. If your really think about it, what other company handles air quality control (UV light installation), blown-in insulation, system installation, preventative maintenance and duct cleaning? We are an all-in-one company that focuses on providing the best customer service and craftsmanship. These are just some reasons why ProMag is your best choice for all your A/C needs. We make sure the air quality in your home is clean and safe for you and your family.
Through our 24-point inspection we check your ducts and air conditioning to make sure there is no mold, pollen or other fungi contaminating your air and lowering the quality of it. When we do any installation the unit is specifically designed for your home/business so that it performs at its highest efficiency. Our HVAC certified technicians arrive on time with their equipment ready to serve our valued customers and their system. To make sure your unit never fails to meet your needs we have a 1-3 year preventative maintenance agreement for people looking to prevent potentially high cost of replacement parts for repair. Our technicians will give your system a complete once over to be sure you are getting the absolute most out of your system:
- Calibrate thermostat for temperature inaccuracies
- Check starting capabilities
- Inspect all visible refrigerant lines for Freon leaks
- Check amperage draw on compressor and motors
- Check accessible duct work for air leaks
- Oil and lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust blower and components for proper operation
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Adjust blower fan control
- Check click on assure shut down at 260 degrees
- Flush drain pan and lines
- Check filters (if you have a new one tech will change it)
- Check air for temperature drop for maximum operation and efficiency
- Service fan limit switch
- Check sequencer to ensure that heat strips come on in order
- Check electrical relay switches
- Check automatic heat cut off controls
- Check for corrosion build up on unit
- Check main circuit breaker for proper amperage draw
As you can see here at ProMag we have many services for you the customer to help improve your quality of air conditioning. We hope you choose us when you think about who you want to take care of all your A/C’s needs.