This Calls for a CELEBRATION! AC Repair & Service in 2 Hours!
Air Conditioning and Heating Home Deals and Savings
With temperatures sitting the mid to high 90’s, we are all looking for a little bit of relief. We may not be able to change the climate or reduce the pain you feel when you open that Duke/OUC bill, but what ProMag Energy Group Celebration can do is put a little bit of that money back into your pocket. This summer we are offering a $105 OFF COUPON!* When ProMag diagnoses your system and handles any repairs needed, we will take $105 off of your bill. Having a busted air conditioning system is bad enough but you shouldn’t have to go broke just to be comfortable in you home or business. We are just trying to take some of the heat off of your wallet this summer because we believe that money could be better spent else where.
Even if your system is running in good shape it can never hurt to have one of our certified and licensed technicians to come in and give it a great look over and test it out to see if you are getting all you can out of it. When our technicians use our 24-Point Inspection a.k.a. “The Ringer”, by the end of it all we will know exactly what isn’t working, what is working too hard and what is running at top performance.
*Offer not applicable for repair bills less then $200. Offer must be presented before service is performed. Offer not retroactive. Cannot be combined and/or modified with any additional offers or services. Valid repairs only.
- Calibrate thermostat for temperature inaccuracies
- Check starting capabilities
- Inspect all visible refrigerant lines for Freon leaks
- Check amperage draw on compressor and motors
- Check accessible duct work for air leaks
- Oil and lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust blower and components for proper operation
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Adjust blower fan control
- Check click on assure shut down at 260 degrees
- Flush drain pan and lines
- Check filters (if you have a new one tech will change it)
- Check air for temperature drop for maximum operation and efficiency
- Service fan limit switch
- Check sequencer to ensure that heat strips come on in order
- Check electrical relay switches
- Check automatic heat cut off controls
- Check for corrosion build up on unit
- Check main circuit breaker for proper amperage draw
ProMag Energy Group is more than just a repair and installation company, we are a full service company that offers a wide array of service to our customers to better help them with what they may need. Not only can we handle your system need but we also handle blown-in insulation (Pink Panther Propink l77) in order to stabilize your home at the temperature you want. With all the pollen in the air, air quality is a crucial to living comfortably. That is why offer UV Light installation which will sterilize the air before it enters your home. The process is much simpler than you would think and something that everyone with allergies, asthma or any other breathing restrictions should have in their home or business. Air sterilization goes hand in hand with our top of the line duct cleaning (we offer free estimates on all duct cleanings). We then will sanitize the duct with Sporicidin. Sporicidin is the best choice for killing mold and mold spores, mold remediation and air duct cleaning. Then our technicians seal all ducting up with a state of the art film system which prevents buildup of harmful things that collect in your ducts.
Our ultimate goal is to make sure that your system is performing at its highest efficiency! Our HVAC certified technicians arrive on time with their equipment ready to serve our valued customers in their air and heating needs. To make sure your unit never fails on you, ProMag has 1-3 year preventative maintenance agreements for people looking to prevent potentially high cost of replacement parts for A/C unit repair. Give us a call today to see what we can hep you out with!