Coconut Creek Air Conditioning Repair & Service
Expert Professional AC & Heating is Service Available within 2 Hours – Call Today
ProMag Energy Group Coconut Creek isn’t a fly by night company that will be here today and gone tomorrow, we would never make it for 25+ years playing that game! Our company offers a wide variety of HVAC services like air quality control, blown-in insulation, system installation, preventative maintenance and duct cleaning. These are some reasons why we are your best choice for all air conditioning needs.
UV Light Installation
Pink Panther Propink I77
Truck Mounted Vacuum
24- Point Inspection
Our HVAC certified technicians arrive on time with their equipment ready to serve our valued customers and their air and heating needs. ProMag is here to ensure the air quality in your home is clean and safe for everyone, it can both maintain the health and comfort of your home. Through our 24-point inspection we check your ducts and air conditioning to make sure there is no mold, pollen or other fungi contaminating your air and lowering the quality of it. Additionally, we offer free estimates on all duct cleanings.
Let us not forget sometimes the unit could use some general maintenance to make sure the system is running in tip top shape throughout its life. To make sure of that, we offer a 1-3 year preventative maintenance agreement to prevent the potentially high cost of replacement parts. We want our customers to have it all while still being able to save money, because there is more to life than just paying bills. If it absolutely comes down to replacing your system ProMag will install the brand new system that is specifically designed for your home/business, so that it performs at its highest efficiency.
- Calibrate thermostat for temperature inaccuracies
- Check starting capabilities
- Inspect all visible refrigerant lines for Freon leaks
- Check amperage draw on compressor and motors
- Check accessible duct work for air leaks
- Oil and lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust blower and components for proper operation
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Check click on assure shut down at 260 degrees
- Flush drain pan and lines
- Check filters (if you have a new one tech will change it)
- Check air for temperature drop for maximum operation and efficiency
- Service fan limit switch
- Check sequencer to ensure that heat strips come on in order
- Check electrical relay switches
- Check automatic heat cut off controls
- Check for corrosion build up on unit
- Check main circuit breaker for proper amperage draw
- Adjust blower fan control
At ProMag Energy Group we have many air conditioning, electrical and plumbing services for you the customer to help improve your quality of air conditioning. We hope you choose us in the future when you think about who you want to take care of all your A/C needs.