Summertime in Delray Beach
Sunshine, breeze and savings
With temperatures sitting the mid to high 90’s, we are all looking for a little bit of relief. We may not be able to change the weather but what ProMag Energy Group Delray Beach can do is put a little bit of that money back into your pocket. This summer we are offering a $105 OFF COUPON!* When ProMag diagnoses your system and handles any repairs needed, we will take $105 off of your bill. Having a busted air conditioning system is bad enough but you shouldn’t have to spend an arm and a leg just to be comfortable in you home or business. We are just trying to take some of the heat off of your wallet this summer because we believe that money could be better spent else where.
We aren’t just an HVAC service company we consider ourselves a full service company that can handle what ever you throw at us. We offer air quality control, blown-in insulation, system installation, preventative maintenance and duct cleaning. We work hard everyday to find new ways to stand out from the pack and to better serve our customers. ProMag makes sure the air quality in your home is clean and safe for you and your family. Clean air can both maintain the health and comfort of your home.
Through our 24-point inspection we check your ducts and air conditioning to make sure there isn’t a sign of any mold, pollen or other fungi contaminating your air and lowering the quality of it. These are just some reasons why we are the best choice for all your home’s needs. Also let us not forget that every last one of our system installs are done to the exact specifications of your home or business so the system is running top notch and can enjoy your home without a care in the world!
*Offer not applicable for repair bills less then $200. Offer must be presented before service is performed. Offer not retroactive. Cannot be combined and/or modified with any additional offers or services. Valid repairs only.
- Calibrate thermostat for temperature inaccuracies
- Check starting capabilities
- Inspect all visible refrigerant lines for Freon leaks
- Check amperage draw on compressor and motors
- Check accessible duct work for air leaks
- Oil and lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust blower and components for proper operation
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Check click on assure shut down at 260 degrees
- Flush drain pan and lines
- Check filters (if you have a new one tech will change it)
- Check air for temperature drop for maximum operation and efficiency
- Service fan limit switch
- Check sequencer to ensure that heat strips come on in order
- Check electrical relay switches
- Check automatic heat cut off controls
- Check for corrosion build up on unit
- Check main circuit breaker for proper amperage draw
- Adjust blower fan control
Our customers rely on us to escape heat in the summer and the cold in the winter and we don’t take that task lightly. Consequently, when a ProMag Technician comes to your home or business they will be on time and will be fully equipped with all the tools and parts necessary to handle their needs.
Lighting the Coast
To expand our reach even more to better serve our customers, we have opened ProMag Energy Group Electrical Inc. Our master electricians are the best in the business. With their years of knowledge and experience they are able to provide a level of expertise that some in the field can’t come close to. You can trust that every wire, circuit or fuse that our electricians touch receive the proper processing and work so your home or business can rest/work easy knowing that you, your family and business are safe. The Complete Home High-Efficiency Bulb Installations/Change-outs are:
- Tamper Resistant Child Safety Receptacles/Replacements
- Switch and Outlet Upgrades
- Zinsco and FPE (Federal Pacific Electric) Electrical Panel Replacements
- Electrical Panel Upgrades\
- Pool Pump Replacements and Additions