5 FAQ’s on our Financing
The scoop on our financing programs
At ProMag Energy Group, Inc. your home comfort is our #1 concern. We offer a wide variety of services in the HVAC and Electrical space and we understand that if any of these major components of your home fail it could quickly turn to disaster. What’s worse is that many people don’t have hundreds, sometimes thousands, of dollars they can spend on a moments notice. Your home’s appliances can sometimes fail you when you need them the most and financing becomes your only option, so here are some facts about our financing programs:
Our Financing Programs and Payment Options
- What kinds of services do you offer financing on? We offer financing for any major service we provide. For example, you may finance any A/C, water heater, insulation and electrical panel installation as well as our air quality control and duct cleaning services. If your air conditioner just needs to be repaired not replaced, you may finance the part that needs to be repaired only; some parts may not need to be bought because they are covered by a warranty.
- What kinds of services do you NOT offer financing on? The only procedures ProMag does not offer financing on are minor services like A/C repair labor, and Preventative Maintenance and Maintenance Agreement services. Because these services are for more affordable, they shouldn’t be too much of a hassle to finance independently.
- What financing companies do you use? We utilize Synchrony Financial and Wells Fargo Bank as our financing companies. Depending on what financing option you choose and your credit history, the most suitable company will be chosen.
- How do they determine how much you will pay? Each of these establishments use your credit score and the amount of the services purchased to determine what kind of payment plan you may receive.
- What are some payment options? Payment plans can be set up to be 12 to 72 months plans. The amount of interest you are charged depends solely on your credit score and how quickly you are willing to pay the debt. We will go over all options to find which one best fits your lifestyle.
- Quick and easy application process
- Fast credit decisions
- Immediate access to revolving credit line
- Ability to use this service more than once
- Easy online account management and bill payment options
- Opportunity to pay for the merchandise over time
- Deferred interest or no interest rate if paid in full
- Periods of financing from 12 to 72 months
- Same as cash
- Can extend period of financing for some