Promag Energy Group A/C & Heating, Inc.
Servicing all of Indian River County
Promag Energy Group is the full service company that is the best at providing quality service in the industry since the late 80’s. With those 25+ years of experience we are able to provide the level of expertise that most of these companies can’t come close to. Promag Energy Group Indian River offers a wide variety of HVAC services from installations and maintenance to blown-in insulation and we have even extended into electrical services as well!
We have teams of HVAC certified technicians on standby and ready to work. Promag technicians are experts in their profession and are there to answer any questions you may have about your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning unit whether residential or commercial. If you really think about it what other company handles Air Quality Control (UV light installation), Blown-In Insulation, System Installation, Preventative Maintenance and Duct Cleaning. We are an All-In-One company that focuses on providing the best customer service and craftsmanship. These are just some reasons why Promag is your best choice for all your air conditioning needs; We make sure the air quality in your home is clean and safe for you and everyone else.
- Calibrate thermostat for temperature inaccuracies
- Check starting capabilities
- Inspect all visible refrigerant lines for Freon leaks
- Check amperage draw on compressor and motors
- Check accessible duct work for air leaks
- Oil and lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust blower and components for proper operation
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Check click on assure shut down at 260 degrees
- Flush drain pan and lines
- Check filters (if you have a new one tech will change it)
- Check air for temperature drop for maximum operation and efficiency
- Service fan limit switch
- Check sequencer to ensure that heat strips come on in order
- Check electrical relay switches
- Check automatic heat cut off controls
- Check for corrosion build up on unit
- Check main circuit breaker for proper amperage draw
- Adjust blower fan control
More Information About Our Air Conditioning Repair Services
Through our 24-point inspection we check your ducts and air conditioning to make sure there is no mold, pollen or other fungi contaminating your air and lowering the quality of it. When we do any installation the unit is specifically designed for your home/business so that it performs at its highest efficiency. Our HVAC certified technicians arrive on time with their equipment ready to serve our valued customers in their air and heating needs. To make sure your unit never fails to meet your heating and cooling needs we offer a 1-3 year preventative maintenance agreement for people looking to prevent the potentially high cost of replacement parts for air conditioning repair.
In the most recent years we have expanded our abilities to service and repair the electrical components in your home. We provide electrical panel inspections to determine if your breaker box is up to code. Our licensed electricians combined with our HVAC technicians now allow us to install just about anything in your home or business, from an A/C unit to a ceiling fan!