Broken Air Conditioning System?
Same day A/C services and repair are a call away!
There is a storm of savings this summer and ProMag is bringing the rain. For all Jupiter A/C service calls we will take $105 off* your repair bill if you decide to have us do the air conditioning repair work. No other company is offering a better deal in the state! No One! So if you have an A/C problem we have the repair solution. It’s a no-brainer, call us today. Don’t get suckered in by the unlicensed hack jobs, call a trusted professional.
- 24/7 Emergency All Year Long “SuperTech” A/C Repair Diagnostic Service
- We Service Both Residential & Commercial HVAC Systems
- Attic Blown-In Insulation using Pro-Pink Pink Panther Insulation
- HVAC System Design & Air Conditioning Installation Services
- 24 Point OEM Recommended A/C Preventative Maintenance
- Home Energy Analysis
- Home Air Quality/Mold Testing
- Duct Cleaning, Repair and Installation
*Offer not applicable for repair bills less then $200. Offer must be presented before service is performed. Offer not retroactive. Cannot be combined and/or modified with any additional offers or services. Valid repairs only.
24 Point Inspection and Preventative Maintenance
We check over 20 common failure points to guarantee a comprehensive report of all possible causes for your air conditioning system failure. Florida’s weather can cause havoc on air conditioning system components due to weather patterns, salt content of the air and humidity. We only hire professionals that are highly trained and certified. We know the area, we know the factors and we understand how your specific air conditioning system functions in Jupiter.
- Calibrate thermostat for temperature inaccuracies
- Check starting capabilities Inspect all visible refrigerant lines for Freon leaks
- Check amperage draw on compressor and motors
- Check accessible duct work for air leaks
- Oil and lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust blower and components for proper operation
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Check click on assure shut down at 260 degrees
- Flush drain pan and lines
- Check filters (if you have a new one tech will change it)
- Check air for temperature drop for maximum operation and efficiency
- Service fan limit switch
- Check sequencer to ensure that heat strips come on in order
- Check electrical relay switches
- Check automatic heat cut off controls
- Check for corrosion build up on unit
- Check main circuit breaker for proper amperage draw
- Adjust blower fan control
Safe, Reliable and Professional Air Conditioning Repair in Jupiter
We recommend that any work done on your home only be handled by a licensed, bonded and insured technician native to the Jupiter area. (If not, there may be some serious consequences!) You want a technician who understands the environmental effects your specific air conditioning system works in on a daily basis. All of our SuperTechs are professionally trained employees with a minimum of 10 years of personal air conditioning repair & service experience in your area. Everyone of our A/C technicians attends training in all new equipment released by our manufacturing partners every week. We keep up to date so that we know the newest required OEM specifications and procedures for your air conditioning system; Just another way ProMag Energy Group is looking out for you and your family!