A/C Service and Lighting
All of Lake Worth
ProMag Electric, our newest division, is up and ready to get to work for you! Our master electricians are highly trained and a fully equipped to assess and handle any problem you might have in your home. From electrical upgrades to new construction or remodeling, we are up what whatever you can throw at us. Electrical wiring in your home should not be handled by a fly-by-night handyman that a friend of a friend recommended to you because they are cheap. Never count pennies when it comes to the safety of you, your family and business. You should only trust your home to LICENSED experienced electricians; if they can’t give you their license number on request then they aren’t the ones for you. Our license number is ER13015111, we are confident that when you do your research you will realize that we are the best company for you!
- Thermostat, ceiling fan, chandelier and hot tub wiring
- Wiring of computer modems, fax machines, cable and telephones
- Home entertainment and media room wiring
- Kitchen and bath remodeling
- Design and installation of solar powered systems
- Wiring of closed-circuit TV and surveillance systems
- Landscape and pool lighting
- High-voltage wiring
- Meter upgrades
- Upgrading outdated distribution boards
- Circuit breaker and fuse box installation, repair, and upgrade
- Code corrections
- Energy-saving consultation
Rain Isn’t the Only Thing Falling
Welcome to the summer of savings!
With temperatures sitting in the mid to high 90’s, we are all looking for a little bit of relief. We may not be able to change the climate or reduce the pain you feel when you open that Duke or OUC bill, but what ProMag Energy Group Lake Worth can do is put a little bit of that money back into your pocket. This summer we are offering a $105 OFF COUPON! When ProMag diagnoses your system and handles the repairs needed, we will take $105 off* of your bill. Having a busted air conditioning system is bad enough but you shouldn’t have to go broke just to be comfortable in your home or office. We are trying to take some of the heat off of your wallet this summer because we believe that money could be better spent else where.
*Offer not applicable for repair bills less then $200. Offer must be presented before service is performed. Offer not retroactive. Cannot be combined and/or modified with any additional offers or services. Valid repairs only.
- Calibrate thermostat for temperature inaccuracies
- Check starting capabilities
- Inspect all visible refrigerant lines for Freon leaks
- Check amperage draw on compressor and motors
- Check accessible duct work for air leaks
- Oil and lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust blower and components for proper operation
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Check click on assure shut down at 260 degrees
- Flush drain pan and lines
- Check filters (if you have a new one tech will change it)
- Check air for temperature drop for maximum operation and efficiency
- Service fan limit switch
- Check sequencer to ensure that heat strips come on in order
- Check electrical relay switches
- Check automatic heat cut off controls
- Check for corrosion build up on unit
- Check main circuit breaker for proper amperage draw
- Adjust blower fan control
Even if your system is running in good shape it can never hurt to have one of our certified and licensed technicians to come in and give it a great look over and test it out to see if you are getting all you can out of it. Our technicians use a 24-Point Inspection and by the end of it all we will know exactly what isn’t working, what is working too hard, and what is running at top performance. Give us a call today so you can save $$$ tomorrow!!