Keeping Merritt Island’s Homes Cool for 25 Years
Air conditioning, heating and electrical services that keep your appliances running smoothly
Is it hot outside? Of course it is, its Florida! Chances are if it’s not hot now it will be soon. All this heat causes your A/C to be the most important machine in your house, without it there’s only misery…
Here at ProMag Energy Group we can do more than just install air conditioners. We offer air quality control (UV Light), blown-in insulation, preventative maintenance, duct cleaning and more. Our service professionals are always prepared with their equipment ready when they arrive at your home or business and they use their keen eye and years of experience to ensure that nothing gets overlooked. Ensure the air quality in your home doesn’t start and stop with just your system, to have the highest quality of air possible the vents and ducts have to be properly cleaned and maintained. Clean air maintains the health and comfort of your home.
Through our 24 point inspection ProMag will check your ducts and air conditioning to make sure there is no mold, pollen or other fungi contaminating your air. In addition to that we will seal and sanitize your ducts which we guarantee will keep any contaminants from building for up to 5 years.To make sure your unit never fails to meet your heating and cooling needs and performs at its highest efficiency, we have a 1-3 year preventative maintenance agreement which prevents any potentially high cost repairs or replacement parts for the unit.
- Calibrate thermostat for temperature inaccuracies
- Check starting capabilities
- Inspect all visible refrigerant lines for Freon leaks
- Check amperage draw on compressor and motors
- Check accessible duct work for air leaks
- Oil and lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust blower and components for proper operation
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Check click on assure shut down at 260 degrees
- Flush drain pan and lines
- Check filters (if you have a new one tech will change it)
- Check air for temperature drop for maximum operation and efficiency
- Service fan limit switch
- Check sequencer to ensure that heat strips come on in order
- Check electrical relay switches
- Check automatic heat cut off controls
- Check for corrosion build up on unit
- Check main circuit breaker for proper amperage draw
- Adjust blower fan control
Brighter Home, Brighter Day
Licensed Master Electricians
Promag Energy Group has a trusted group of technicians which have proven themselves as experts in the Central Florida electrical landscape over the years. Electrical upgrades, installations and replacements should only be trusted to a seasoned master electrician like the ones we have here at Promag Energy Group Merritt Island. Your family’s safety and comfort are our #1 concern. Choose a company with fully licensed electricians that can do anything under the sun from wiring a security system to installing a ceiling fan.
We are dedicated to upholding the highest standards of service in this industry and sloppy craftsmanship will not stand with us. Allow us to show you the excellent work that we pride ourselves on and allow us to help improve your quality of air conditioning. We hope you choose ProMag in the future when you think about who you want to take care of all your home’s needs.