We Put the “Treasure” Back in “Treasure Coast”
ProMag is the one-stop-shop for all of your HVAC needs
With Florida’s blistering heat and terrible humidity, your air conditioner is perhaps the most important appliance you can own. Almost any other thing you could live without if you had to, but with no A/C living here would be absolutely terrible. ProMag Air Conditioning Treasure Coast offers a wide variety of HVAC services to help maintain your system. We offer things like air quality control, blown-in insulation, system installation, preventative maintenance and duct cleaning. All of these things combined can significantly improve the life and energy use of your HVAC system.
Proactive Ways to Take Care of Your HVAC System
Here at ProMag we will always make sure the air quality in your home is clean and safe for everyone. Clean air helps maintain the health and comfort of your home. Through our 24-point inspection we’ll check your ducts and air conditioning to make sure there is no mold, pollen or other fungi contaminating your air and lowering the quality of it.
Our HVAC certified technicians arrive on time with their equipment ready to serve our valued customers and their heating and cooling needs. To make sure your unit never fails you, we offer our customers a 1-3 year preventative maintenance agreement to prevent the potentially high cost of replacement parts for A/C repair and keep your unit running efficiently. Below are some of things we go over.
- Calibrate thermostat for temperature inaccuracies
- Check starting capabilities
- Inspect all visible refrigerant lines for Freon leaks
- Check amperage draw on compressor and motors
- Check accessible duct work for air leaks
- Oil and lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust blower and components for proper operation
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Assure shutdown at 260 degrees
- Flush drain pan and lines
- Check filters (if you have a new one tech will change it)
- Check air for temperature drop for maximum operation and efficiency
- Service fan limit switch
- Check sequencer to ensure that heat strips come on in order
- Check electrical relay switches
- Check automatic heat cut off controls
- Check for corrosion build up on unit
- Check main circuit breaker for proper amperage draw
- Adjust blower fan control
Duct Cleaning and Insulation Services
We now also offer free estimates on all duct cleanings. When we arrive to do a duct cleaning we will sanitize the duct with Sporicidin, the best choice for killing mold and mold spores, and mold remediation. Then our technicians seal all ducting up with a film system which prevents buildup of harmful things that collect in your duct system. All these things combined will complete protect and sanitize your ducts for 5 years!
Another money saving HVAC service we provide is installation of Pink Panther Propink l77 blown-in insulation to keep your house well insulated throughout the year. This insulation forms high density networks of thermal reservoirs which allows the thermal performance of this insulation to be far greater to any other types of cellouse insulation. There will literally be no unwanted cold or hot air seeping through the attic or walls of your home, making it much easier for your A/C to maintain the home’s temperature.
The Complete Package
ProMag Energy Group has been delivering friendly, professional A/C and heating service to the people of Florida for 28 years now. We take pride in our work and want your system to last you for many years to come. Give us a call if you have and questions or concerns about your HVAC system anytime, day or night!