Our Preventative Maintenance Package!
Saving you hundreds or even thousands in the long run
If you could prevent a major disaster from happening, would you? Well in Florida your A/C breaking down is something pretty close to a disaster. Your hot, muggy Florida home will quickly become a sauna. Part of our preventative maintenance service includes a 24 point air conditioning system inspection can discover system specific flaws and defects, as well as environmental issues that can cause damage and loss of efficiency.
When fully utilized, the ProMag inspection can prevent air conditioning system failures months before the issue would become visible! HVAC manufacturers recommend that you have your unit twice a year, so if you can’t remember the last time you’ve had yours inspected it may be time to pick up the phone. A $30 savings from it’s everyday price of $89.95, now is the perfect time to give us a ring!
Preventative Maintenance Service
1 Year Service Call Warranty
Professional Home Energy Analysis
Professional Comprehensive Mold Test
Check of your Ducts and Insulation to make sure you are not paying to cool your attic
Up to 1 LB. of Refrigerant FREE ($150.00 Immediate Savings)
Air Conditioning Maintenance Check
- Calibrate thermostat for temperature inaccuracies
- Check starting capabilities
- Inspect all visible refrigerant lines for Freon leaks
- Check amperage draw on compressor and motors
- Check accessible duct work for air leaks
- Oil and lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust blower and components for proper operation
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Flush drain pan and lines
- Check filters (if you have a new one tech will change it)
- Check air for temperature drop for maximum operation and efficiency
Heating Systems Maintenance Check
- Service fan limit switch
- Check sequencer to ensure that heat strips come on in order
- Adjust blower fan control
- Check electrical relay switches
- Check click on assure shut down at 260 degrees
- Check automatic heat cut off controls
- Check fuses inside heat strips
- Check main circuit breaker for proper amperage draw
- Check for corrosion build up on unit
- Tighten fan belts to correct tension
Air conditioning units can be dangerous if improperly trained and unlicensed individuals attempt to open and/or make repairs on their unit DIY style. We warn you, DON’T BE A HERO! If something is awry with your system and you decide to fix it yourself any existing warranties you may have on the unit will be void. Repair and maintenance work may only be done by an authorized dealer of the machine!
If you are experiencing random starts/stops, noises such as rattling, grinding and revving or if the air is just not cool or strong flowing call us now. We can diagnose the air conditioner issues, provide you a quote and perform any A/C repairs and maintenance you wish to take advantage of at that time. Do not put yourself and your family in harm’s way, call one of our rapid response qualified A/C techs. End the heat, call the air conditioning pros at ProMag Energy Group today.