The Best Choice for Services in Barefoot Bay
ProMag Energy Group, Inc. is here for all of your home’s needs
Hot out today? Of course, it’s Florida! ProMag Air Conditioning and Electrical has been providing comfort to all of Central Florida since 1988 and we are always here for our customers, that is why our A/C repair techs are on call 24/7. For your convenience, “If its got to be cool, we have a 2 hour rule!” ProMag Energy Group Barefoot Bay promises to be in your needed location in 2 hours or less from the time we get your service call! We service all brand units and models, and service residential and commercial properties.
Installing More Than Just Air Conditioners
Our technicians specialize in air conditioner installs, as well as duct cleaning, insulation installation, air sanitization, and follow up maintenance. Duct cleaning can greatly change the quality of your airflow and overall the cleanliness of the air. Our technicians use custom-made trucks with huge built in vacuums to remove any contaminants you may have in your duct work. Then they will sanitize the ducts with Sporicidin and seal it all up with a sealant when they are finished. This will prevent your duct work from getting dirty again for years!
Another great service we have to offer you is our Pink Panther Blown-in Insulation. Insufficient blown fiberglass attic insulation allows attic heat and cold air to easily invade your living space. Pink panther insulation keeps your home cooler in summer and warmer in winter. This very unique and extensive product has been proven to save you hundreds of dollars every year on your energy costs.
Routine maintenance can vastly reduce your monthly and yearly energy costs. Maintenance will allow your unit run more efficiently and will make your heating and cooling system have a longer lifetime– saving you money! You should have preventative maintenance work done to your HVAC unit twice a year to ensure everything is running smoothly and you don’t have any unexpected problems with your system.
- Calibrate thermostat for temperature inaccuracies
- Check starting capabilities
- Inspect all visible refrigerant lines for Freon leaks
- Check amperage draw on compressor and motors
- Check accessible duct work for air leaks
- Oil and lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust blower and components for proper operation
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Check click on assure shut down at 260 degrees
- Flush drain pan and lines
- Check filters (if you have a new one tech will change it)
- Check air for temperature drop for maximum operation and efficiency
- Service fan limit switch
- Check sequencer to ensure that heat strips come on in order
- Check electrical relay switches
- Check automatic heat cut off controls
- Check for corrosion build up on unit
- Check main circuit breaker for proper amperage draw
- Adjust blower fan control
We Also Offer Electrical Services
From electrical panel replacement to low energy lighting alternatives, ProMag Energy Group Barefoot Bay offers a wide variety of electrical services. Our proficient licensed electricians are here to help you with whatever gadgets or wiring that needs attending to. It is important when doing any electrical work in your home that the techs are professional and care about your safety first, and that’s exactly what you’ll find in all of our employees. Give us a call today for professional work on almost any part of your home!