Daytona Beach is About to be Rescued From the Heat!
ProMag Energy Group, Inc. Is here for all of your home’s needs
Daytona Beach is constantly hot and humid, giving your A/C a work out 24/7. Your poor A/C may not live that long if you don’t good care of him. ProMag Air Conditioning and Electrical has been providing comfort to all of Central Florida for over 25 years and they’ll be sure to take care of Mr. HVAC. Our prime locations have A/C specialists and electricians that are on call and ready to satisfy your heating, cooling and even electrical needs. ProMag promises to be in your needed location in 2 hours or less from the time we get your service call! We service all brand units and models, and service residential and commercial properties.
We Do More than Install HVAC Systems
Our HVAC technicians specialize in air conditioner installation as well as duct cleaning, blown-in insulation and follow up maintenance. Duct cleaning enhances the quality of your airflow and the overall cleanliness of the air. Our company uses custom-made trucks with huge built in vacuums to remove any contaminants you may have in your duct work followed by Sporicidin sanitization, and finally sealant to prevent debris in the future.
Another great service we have to offer you is our Pink Panther Blown-in Insulation. Insufficient blown fiberglass attic insulation allows attic heat and cold air to easily invade your living space. Pink panther insulation keeps your home cooler in summer and warmer in winter. This very unique and extensive product has been proven to save you hundreds of dollars every year on your energy costs.
Routine maintenance immediately makes your unit run more efficiently and ultimately it will make your heating and cooling system have a longer lifetime– saving you money! You should have maintenance work done to your HVAC unit twice a year to ensure everything is running smoothly and you don’t have any unexpected problems with your system.
- Calibrate thermostat for temperature inaccuracies
- Check starting capabilities
- Inspect all visible refrigerant lines for Freon leaks
- Check amperage draw on compressor and motors
- Check accessible duct work for air leaks
- Oil and lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust blower and components for proper operation
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Check click on assure shut down at 260 degrees
- Flush drain pan and lines
- Check filters (if you have a new one tech will change it)
- Check air for temperature drop for maximum operation and efficiency
- Service fan limit switch
- Check sequencer to ensure that heat strips come on in order
- Check electrical relay switches
- Check automatic heat cut off controls
- Check for corrosion build up on unit
- Check main circuit breaker for proper amperage draw
- Adjust blower fan control
Now Offering Electrical Services to Florida Residents
From electrical panel replacement to low energy lighting alternatives, ProMag Energy Group Daytona Beach offers a wide variety of electrical services. Our proficient licensed electricians are here to help you with whatever gadgets or wiring that needs attending to. It is important when doing any electrical work in your home that the technicians are professional and care about your safety first, and that’s exactly what you’ll find in all of our employees. Give us a call today for professional work on almost any part of your home!