Melbourne Air Conditioning Repair
Florida is beautiful, there’s no doubt about that. Unfortunately for your poor air conditioner though, it is constantly so hot outside. ProMag Energy Group offers a wide variety of HVAC and electrical services to make sure no part of your home fails to keep you comfortable. Our HVAC services include air quality control, blown-in insulation, system installation, preventative maintenance and duct cleaning. These are some reasons why we are your best choice for all air conditioning needs.
Our HVAC certified technicians arrive on time with their equipment ready to serve our valued customers and their air and heating needs. ProMag is here to ensure the air quality in your home is clean and safe for everyone, it can both maintain the health and comfort of your home. Through our 24-point inspection we check your ducts and air conditioning to make sure there is no mold, pollen or other fungi contaminating your air and lowering the quality of it. Additionally, we offer free estimates on all duct cleanings.
Let us not forget sometimes the unit could use some general maintenance to make sure the system is running in tip top shape throughout its life. To make sure of that, we offer a 1-3 year preventative maintenance agreement to prevent the potentially high cost of replacement parts for air conditioning repair. We want our customers to have it all while still being able to save money, because there is more to life than just paying bills. If it comes down to replacing your system ProMag Melbourne will install the brand new system that is specifically designed for your home/business, so that it performs at its highest efficiency.
Small Sample of our Diagnostic Check
- Calibrate thermostat for temperature inaccuracies
- Check starting capabilities
- Inspect all visible refrigerant lines for Freon leaks
- Check amperage draw on compressor and motors
- Check accessible duct work for air leaks
- Oil and lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust blower and components for proper operation
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Check click on assure shut down at 260 degrees
- Flush drain pan and lines
- Check filters (if you have a new one tech will change it)
- Check air for temperature drop for maximum operation and efficiency
- Service fan limit switch
- Check sequencer to ensure that heat strips come on in order
- Check electrical relay switches
- Check automatic heat cut off controls
- Check for corrosion build up on unit
- Check main circuit breaker for proper amperage draw
- Adjust blower fan control
Now Offering Electrical Services to Florida Residents
From electrical panel replacement to low energy lighting alternatives, ProMag Energy Group Melbourne offers a wide variety of electrical services. Our proficient licensed electricians are here to help you with whatever gadgets or wiring that needs attending to. It is important when doing any electrical work in your home that the techs are professional and care about your safety first, and that’s exactly what you’ll find in all of our employees. Give us a call today for professional work on almost any part of your home!