The Beautiful Sunrise in Sunrise, Fl.
Repair and maintain your A/C so the sun doesn’t burn so much
Sunrise is a beautiful city to live in, its just a couple miles away from everything Florida has to offer, the sun, the beach and the attractions. With all those places to have fun in the sun, it’s important to be able to come home to a nice cool house where you can kick your feet up and relax.
ProMag Energy Group Sunrise offers a wide variety of HVAC services to keep your home comfortable no matter what it’s like outside. By providing air quality control, blown-in insulation, preventative maintenance and duct cleaning services to your home your system should stay in top running performance for years. Our knowledgeable technicians will gladly answer questions or concerns you may have.
Through our 24-point inspection we check your ducts and air conditioning to make sure there is no mold, pollen or other fungi contaminating your air and lowering the quality of it. HVAC manufacturers recommend that your have your system serviced every 6 months which is exactly what we offer! We have 1 to 3 years agreements that can be renewed to last the life of your A/C and we come service the unit twice a year. Below are just some of the things our technicians go over during the checkup.
- Calibrate thermostat for temperature inaccuracies
- Check starting capabilities
- Inspect all visible refrigerant lines for Freon leaks
- Check amperage draw on compressor and motors
- Check accessible duct work for air leaks
- Oil and lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust blower and components for proper operation
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Check click on assure shut down at 260 degrees
- Flush drain pan and lines
- Check filters (if you have a new one tech will change it)
- Check air for temperature drop for maximum operation and efficiency
- Service fan limit switch
- Check sequencer to ensure that heat strips come on in order
- Check electrical relay switches
- Check automatic heat cut off controls
- Check for corrosion build up on unit
- Check main circuit breaker for proper amperage draw
- Adjust blower fan control
The Complete HVAC Package: Duct Cleaning and Insulation
ProMag also provides free estimates on all duct cleanings. After clearing the ducts with our high-powered vacuum trucks a technician will then sanitize the ducts with Sporicidin. Sporicidin is the best choice for killing mold and mold spores, and mold remediation. Then they will seal all ducting up with a film system which prevents buildup of harmful things that collect in your duct system. This should keep your ducts sanitized for up to 5 years!
We also install Pink Panther Propink l77 blown in insulation to keep your house well insulated in the winter and the summer. This insulation forms high density networks of thermal reservoirs that allow the thermal performance of this insulation to be far greater to any other types of cellouse insulation. We guarantee not unwanted hot or cold air will be coming in! Our goal is to makes sure the air quality in your home is clean, safe and comfortable for you and your family.
Our Electrical Services
ProMag Energy Group now has an Electrical Division! Now we can install things like energy saving light sources, security cameras, control panels and anything else that requires wires! When dealing with the electrical components of your home it is important to only employ trained professional to get the job done. Electrical work can never be done by anyone else because the safety of you and your family can be easily compromised by an unqualified worker. Give us a call and have one of our licensed and bonded electricians help you out.
Here at ProMag we have many services that will improve the air in your home and maintain your air conditioning unit and electrical components. Give us a call today if you need a repair or just need to schedule your unit’s maintenance work. We know once you go ProMag you’ll never go back!