Avoid Further AC Repair With Preventative Maintenance
To prevent further AC repair or emergency AC repair the future, as a homeowner Preventative Maintenance is something you should definitely consider to make sure your air conditioning system is always operating to the best of it’s ability. But when it comes to ac repair and preventative maintenance, do you know exactly what to look for? If not, it can be extremely confusing and cause further AC repair problems.
That’s why we have an affordable Preventative Maintenance solution.
ProMag Energy Group offers a full 24 point inspection as part of our $59.99 Preventative Maintenance service. It is also included if you decide to choose our highly recommended 1-Year Service Warranty.
Maintenance Now Prevents AC Repair Later
The EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) recommends you have a maintenance checkup on your HVAC systems once every 6 months for optimal energy efficiency in the spring and the fall. To make sure your air conditioning system is running at full efficiency consider investing in a Service Agreement to have regularly scheduled maintenance each year.
24 Point Preventative Air Conditioning and Heating Maintenance
- Calibrate thermostat for temperature accuracy
- Check A/C starting capabilities
- Inspect all visible refrigerant lines for Freon leaks
- Check amperage draw on A/C compressor
- Check amperage draw on fan motors
- Check accessible duct work for air leaks
- Oil and lubricate all moving parts if required
- Adjust blower and components for proper operation
- Inspect and tighten all electrical connections
- Flush drain line(s) Clean accessible drain pan area
- Check A/C filters, if you have a new one, the tech will change it
- Check air for temperature drop for maximum operation and efficiency
- Check A/C system for mold contamination
- Check duct work for for mold contamination
- Service fan limit switch
- Check sequencer to ensure that heat strips come on in order
- Adjust blower fan control
- Check electrical relay switches
- Check high limit sensor(s)
- Check automatic heat cut off controls
- Check fuses inside heat strips
- Check main circuit breaker for proper amperage sizing
- Check for corrosion build up on unit
- Tighten fan belts to correct tension
- If needed, up to one (1) pound of Freon (refrigerant) FREE with each visit.
You can also make any other recommendations for prolonging the life of your system and better indoor air quality. Dealing with an unplanned AC repair can be stressful so maintenance now will equal big savings in the future! Call ProMag Energy today for our full 24 point preventative maintenance service!